Jeju Island Travel Guide
Time moves at a much slower clip here on Jeju-do. Blessed with tangerine groves, swaying palm trees, white sand beaches, and a verdant landscape, Korea's southernmost volcanic island has long been a favored holiday and honeymoon retreat for natives and neighbors. Still relatively unknown to Western travelers, Jeju's recent title as one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature is bound to bring Jeju up on quite a few radars.
Lodging on Jeju Island runs the gamut, from humble guesthouses to world-class luxury resorts with spas and private beaches. ...read more
Given that Jeju-do is surrounded by water, it's no surprise that the region is known for its seafood dishes. The popular restaurants in town offer delicious...read more
Things To Do in Jeju Island
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
- $235 & up -- Japan: Luxury Hotels, Save 50% Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 & up -- India: 5-Star Hotel near New Delhi w/Breakfast Accor Hotels
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 Featured Destination: Japan
- A World Apart IExplore
- $1599 & up -- Japan Vacations incl. Air, Save up to $550 — $1,599 Featured Destination: Japan
Explore an Island: The black-lava landscape of Udo, a small island off the eastern coast, is famous for its white coral-sand beaches.... Read more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
· Travel Planner
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe