Dong Wu Hotel
At a Glance
- good value
- centrally located
- some cheaper rooms lack windows
- some rooms on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
Dong Wu Hotel Review
This centrally located lodging makes a good and affordable base from which to explore the city. Rooms are bright, comfortable, and immaculately clean, but be aware that some of those at the economy end of the price range do not have windows—which can quite literally leave you in the dark about the time of day. You may consider the extra investment in one of the larger rooms worthwhile.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $235 & up -- Japan: Luxury Hotels, Save 50% Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 & up -- India: 5-Star Hotel near New Delhi w/Breakfast Accor Hotels
- $1599 & up -- Japan Vacations incl. Air, Save up to $550 Featured Destination: Japan
- Undiscovered South Korea Independent Journey IExplore
- $36 & up -- Japan Vacation Deals; Save up to $600 — $36 Featured Destination: Japan
Hi All! Read more
I'm hoping my blog may be useful for anyone planning the Annapurna Circuit. Read more
I'm starting to plan out my next vacation.
I have 23 days in November and would like to travel to Thailand, Japan and China.
I would probably like to spend most of the time in Thailand and Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more