All Bangkok Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-B C-F G-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This pyramid-shape tower certainly has a dashing profile. Rooms . . .
This huge flagship hotel has spacious and comfortable rooms, all. . .
The Ambassador has three wings, a dozen restaurants, a shopping. . .
Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa
Getting to the Anantara is a pleasant adventure in itself—free. . .
Banyan Tree Bangkok
After checking in on the ground floor, you soar up to your room. . .
This well-managed hotel, part of the respected Dusit chain, is. . .
This boutique hotel, the first on Khao San Road, has contributed. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enchanted Thailand! Flights to Bangkok From 788 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book 4-Star Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom Fr $129+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Emporium Suites by Chatrium Fr $133+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $201/night less
- Save at 3.5-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Bangkok Fr $1366 Expedia
- See Asia & More: 17 Nts Aboard Avalon Waterways Fr $4,024 Expedia