- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jade Garden Review
You won't find a better dim sum brunch than the one at Jade Garden. The decor is more understated than at many expensive Chinese restaurants, with a remarkable wood-beam ceiling and softly lighted screens. Private dining rooms are available with advance notice. Two good dinner specials are fried Hong Kong noodles and pressed duck with tea leaves. Look for the monthly "special promotion" dish featuring seasonal ingredients.
- Address: Montien Hotel, 54 Surawong Rd., Silom, Bangkok, 10500
- Phone: 02/233-7060
- Subway: Silom; Skytrain: Sala Daeng.
- Location: Silom
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enchanted Thailand! Flights to Bangkok From 788 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Starting Fr $18: Great Bangkok Price Hotels.com
- Bangkok Savings! Book at Vista Express Fr $61+/Nt Expedia
- Bangkok 3.5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1367 Expedia
- Explore Bangkok with Avalon Waterways, 17 Nts Fr $4,024 Expedia
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more
We have 4 nights in BKK (I know, not enough, but we'll get back there again, I'm sure) and then 4 nights in Chiang Mai. Read more
· News & Features
Frenetic Bangkok can be arresting under normal circumstances, but add jet lag, a layer of humidity, and... Read more
Bangkok is a multi-sensory experience.... Read more
Thailand is the nation of gilded temples, vibrant food, virgin beaches, unbridled luxury, and smiling... Read more