- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lek Seafood Review
This unassuming storefront beneath an overpass is the sort of establishment that brings international foodies flocking to Bangkok. They come for the spicy crab salad with lemongrass, the catfish with toasted rice salad, or the fried grouper topped with chili sauce—all expertly cooked and perfectly balanced with the five flavors. The interior here is nothing special, with poor lighting and bluish walls, but the lively buzz makes up for it.
- Address: 156 Narathiwat Ratchanakharin Rd., Soi 3, Bang Rak, Bangkok, 10500
- Phone: 02/636-6460
- Metro Skytrain: Chong Nonsi.
- Location: Silom
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enchanted Thailand! Flights to Bangkok From 788 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Bangkok Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Baiyoke Suite Fr $51+/Nt Expedia
- Explore Bangkok For Less! Book Fr $34+/Nt Hotels.com
- 5-Star Bangkok Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1579 Expedia
- Explore Asia with Avalon Waterways Fr $4,024 Expedia
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more
So our next trip is seriously in the works! Read more
· News & Features
Frenetic Bangkok can be arresting under normal circumstances, but add jet lag, a layer of humidity, and... Read more
Bangkok is a multi-sensory experience.... Read more
Thailand is the nation of gilded temples, vibrant food, virgin beaches, unbridled luxury, and smiling... Read more