- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
T & K Seafood
T & K Seafood Review
Proudly displaying the freshest catches on ice out front, this enormous and popular seafood restaurant begins luring in customers daily at 4:30 pm and serves as late as 1:30 am. Whole fish is always a good option, and generally cheaper than the crustaceans, which are also tasty. They also offer both shark's fin and bird's nest soup, but if you've had either of these once, that's probably enough. Stick with sea creatures here, and you'll be happiest.
- Address: 49-51 Phadungdao Rd., Chinatown (Samphanthawong), Bangkok, 10100
- Phone: 02/223-4519
- Subway: Hua Lamphong.
- Location: Chinatown
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enchanted Thailand! Flights to Bangkok From 788 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Bangkok Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $67+/Nt Expedia
- Save $$ in Bangkok: Book Fr $35+/Nt Hotels.com
- Super Sale! 7 Nts Novotel Bangkok Platinum + Air Fr $1,753 Travelocity
- See Asia & More: 17 Nts Aboard Avalon Waterways Fr $4,024 Expedia
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more
We have 4 nights in BKK (I know, not enough, but we'll get back there again, I'm sure) and then 4 nights in Chiang Mai. Read more
· News & Features
Frenetic Bangkok can be arresting under normal circumstances, but add jet lag, a layer of humidity, and... Read more
Bangkok is a multi-sensory experience.... Read more
Thailand is the nation of gilded temples, vibrant food, virgin beaches, unbridled luxury, and smiling... Read more