Sights & Attractions in Bangkok
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Bangkok
|A-I J-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
When in Bangkok, the king resides at this palace across from Dusit...
|Castles / Palaces||Dusit|
Democracy Monument and October 14 Monument
One of Bangkok's biggest and best-known landmarks, the Democracy...
|Memorials / Monuments||The Old City|
Komodo dragons and other rarely seen creatures, such as the Sumatran...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Dusit|
Completed in 1956, this is not a particularly old shrine by Bangkok...
Fertility Shrine at Nai Lert Park
Hundreds of phalluses from small wooden carvings to big stone...
This street lined with flower shops is busy around the clock...
|Markets / Bazaars||Chinatown|
This is Thailand's most revered spot and one of its most visited...
|Castles / Palaces||The Old City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enchanted Thailand! Flights to Bangkok From 788 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Welcome Sawasdee Inn on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $16+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Bangkok Hotels Fr $116+/Nt Travelocity
- Bangkok 3.5-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1409 Expedia
- 17 Nt Cruise! See Asia with Avalon Waterways Fr $4,024 Expedia