- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hua Hin Golf Tours, in central Hua Hin town, can arrange for you to play at any of the 10 or so courses in the area. There's no surcharge added to the greens fees and free transportation is provided. Rental clubs are available from the pro shop. Hua Hin. 032/530119. www.huahingolf.com.
If you feel like doing it on your own, across the tracks from the quaint wooden railway station is the well-respected Royal Hua Hin Golf Course. You can play for B800, plus B200 for a caddie. There's a lounge for refreshments. Damnernkasem Rd., Hua Hin, 77110. 032/512475.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore Hua Hin For Less! Book Fr $130+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $33/night less
- Hua Hin Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Sirin Fr $51+/Nt Expedia
- $161 & Up: Cheap Hua Hin Stay — $161 Save with Hotels.com, $29/night less
- Hua Hin Savings! Book at Dusit Thani Hua Hin Fr $154+/Nt — $154 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- 5-Star AKA Hua Hin Fr $184+/Nt — $184 Save with Hotels.com, $120/night less