- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hua Hin is a year-round destination. Weekends and Thai public holidays are times to avoid, when the Bangkok set floods the city—prices rise and the town's streets become noticeably busier.
There is plenty to keep you busy for a week, and with the plethora of bars and restaurants, visitors on holiday will not get bored with the city's offerings.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Hua Hin Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Sirin Fr $51+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $133: Great Hua Hin Price Save with Hotels.com, $24/night less
- Hua Hin Savings! Book at Dusit Thani Hua Hin Fr $154+/Nt — $154 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Explore Hua Hin For Less! Book Fr $130+/Nt — $130 Save with Hotels.com, $33/night less
- Hua Hin Savings! Book at Hilton Hua Hin & Spa Fr $253+/Nt — $253 Save with Expedia, $52/night less