- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Monsoon Restaurant & Bar
Monsoon Restaurant & Bar Review
Monsoon serves tasty tapas, afternoon tea (3-7), and a full menu of Thai and Vietnamese cuisine, including vegetarian entrées and a daily set menu. To wash down dishes such as luc lac (sautéed beef) and tom yam goong (spicy shrimp soup), Monsoon serves up creative cocktails like the Tonkin Wave (Midori, Creme de Banana, and pineapple juice). The restaurant is on the seafront and has an elegant open-air terrace.
- Address: 62 Naresdamri Rd., Hua Hin, 77110
- Phone: 032/531062
- Location: Hua Hin
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1,275 & Up: Cheap Hua Hin Stay Hotels.com
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Hua Hin at Sailom Fr $74+/Nt Expedia
- Save $$ in Hua Hin: Book Fr $120+/Nt — $120 Save with Hotels.com, $127/night less
- Book the Intercontinental Hua Hin 3 Nts in May Fr $247+/Nt — $247 Expedia
- Save $$ in Hua Hin: Book Fr $133+/Nt — $133 Save with Hotels.com, $34/night less
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more