- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- ideal for budget travelers
- cute for what it is
- few amenities
- no adjacent beach
Pattana Guesthouse Review
Two beautiful teak-wood houses are hidden down a small alley in the heart of Hua Hin. The main house used to be a fisherman's residence, and now holds a variety of clean, simple rooms facing a small garden bar and café. Rooms with fans have either private or shared bathrooms.
- Address: 52 Naresdamri Rd., Hua Hin, 77110
- Phone: 032/513393
- Location: Hua Hin
- 13 rooms.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Devasom Hua Hin on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $205+/Nt Save with Expedia, $44/night less
- $139 & Up: Cheap Hua Hin Stay Save with Hotels.com, $35/night less
- Dusit Thani Hua Hin on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $154+/Nt — $154 Save with Expedia, $24/night less
- Starting Fr $76: Great Hua Hin Price — $76 Save with Hotels.com, $32/night less
- Save at 4-Star Imperial Hua Hin Beach: $90 & Up in May — $90 Expedia
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more
We have 4 nights in BKK (I know, not enough, but we'll get back there again, I'm sure) and then 4 nights in Chiang Mai. Read more