- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This two-story seafood restaurant has been feeding Mae Nam locals for decades. The interior is quite simple, with lots of dark wood. Don't be intimidated by the local crowd—menus are in both Thai and English, though the staff's English is a bit rough around the edges. The most famous dish, stir-fried crab with black pepper, is highly recommended. And prices are low, even by Koh Samui standards.
- Address: 95 Soi Kohseng, Mae Nam Beach, Koh Samui, 84320
- Phone: 077/425365
- Location: Koh Samui
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super Low Hua Hin Rate: Book Fr $150+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $72/night less
- Explore Hua Hin For Less! Book Fr $215+/Nt Hotels.com
- Starting Fr $537: Great Hua Hin Price — $537 Save with Hotels.com, $92/night less
- Save $$ in Hua Hin: Book Fr $100+/Nt — $100 Save with Hotels.com, $117/night less
- Explore Hua Hin For Less! Book Fr $120+/Nt — $120 Save with Hotels.com, $127/night less
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more