- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
All About Coffee
All About Coffee Review
One of Pai's historic merchant houses has been converted into a coffee shop that could grace any fashionable city street in the world. More than 20 different kinds of java are on the menu, which is also packed with delicacies from the café's own bakery. The mezzanine floor has a gallery of works by local artists.
- Address: 100, Moo 1, Chaisongkram Rd., Pai, 58130
- Phone: 053/699429
- Location: Pai
- No credit cards.
- Closes at 6 pm.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Lanna Mantra Fr $51+/Nt Save with Expedia, $35/night less
- Explore Chiang Mai For Less! Book Fr $80+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $773/night less
- Save 20% on this stay!: Ban Sabai Spa Village in May — $49 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- 3-Star Baan Deva Montra Fr $54+/Nt — $54 Save with Hotels.com, $60/night less
- Book the Shewe Wana Boutique and Spa 3 Nts in May Fr $81+/Nt — $81 Expedia
Thanks again to Asia Fodorites for guidance and inspiration in putting together this 2 ½ month trip (February – April), our first opportunity for an extended visit to this fascinating and challenging Read more
I have posted this on the Phuket tripadvisor forum, so some of you might have already seen it. Read more
We have 4 nights in BKK (I know, not enough, but we'll get back there again, I'm sure) and then 4 nights in Chiang Mai. Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more