Sights & Attractions in Northern Thailand
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Northern Thailand
|A-K L-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Longtail excursion boats
Longtail excursion boats captained by experienced river men tie...
|Tours||Ban Sop Ruak|
Mae Salong Village
Visit this remote mountain village, 48 km (30 miles) northwest...
To get a sense of the region's art, visit the National Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Nan|
Next door to Wat Phra That Luang is the National Museum, which...
|Museums / Galleries||Chiang Saen|
Opium is so linked to the history of Ban Sop Ruak that the small...
|Museums / Galleries||Ban Sop Ruak|
Ramkhamhaeng National Museum
Most of the significant artifacts from Sukhothai are in Bangkok's...
|Museums / Galleries||Sukhothai|
Thais imagine Sukhothai's government as a monarchy that served...
|Castles / Palaces||Sukhothai|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3.5-Star The Mantrini Boutique: $61 & Up in May Expedia
- Book in Chiang Rai Fr $51+/Nt Hotels.com
- Suanthip Vana in May: $64 & Up — $64 Expedia
- Special deal: 3-Star Palm Garden Fr $41+/Nt — $41 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Chiang Rai this May Fr $127+/Nt — $127 Save with Expedia, $19/night less