Sights & Attractions in Northern Thailand
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Phrae
Ban Prathap Chai
Phrae is renowned in northern Thailand for its fine teak houses...
|Houses / Mansions||Phrae|
Wat Chom Sawan
On the northeastern edge of town stands Wat Chom Sawan, a beautiful...
Phrae's oldest building is Wat Luang, within the Old City walls...
Wat Phra That Cho Hae
On a hilltop in Tambon Pa Daeng, 10 km (6 miles) southeast of...
Wat Phra That Chom Chang
About 2 km (1 mile) from Wat Cho Hae is another smaller wat...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 5-Star Rachamankha Fr $144+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $71/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Lanna Mantra Fr $52+/Nt Save with Expedia, $35/night less
- $35 & Up: Cheap Chiang Mai Stay — $35 Save with Hotels.com, $6/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Chiang Mai Fr $50+/Nt — $50 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- 5-Star Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai Fr $122+/Nt — $122 Save with Hotels.com, $22/night less