Sights & Attractions in Sydney
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Sydney
|A-B C D-G H-K L-M N-P Q-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool
This heated saltwater 8-lane swimming pool overlooking the navy...
|Sports Venues||The Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens|
Argyle Street, which links Argyle Place and George Street, is...
|Historic Districts / Sites||The Rocks|
With all the traditional requirements of an English green—a...
|Houses / Mansions||The Rocks|
Art Gallery of New South Wales
Apart from Canberra's National Gallery, this is the best place...
|Museum Village||Domain and Macquarie Street|
The strength of this natural-history museum, a well-respected...
|Museums / Galleries||Sydney City Center|
Australian National Maritime Museum
The six galleries of this soaring, futuristic building tell the...
|Museums / Galleries||Darling Harbour|
This 800-yard-long, rarely crowded beach—among the best...
The Big Swim
Finding great bathing suits (or cossies, as they're called in...
Wide, wonderful Bondi (pronounced bon-dye) is the most famous...
If you want an ocean beach that's close to the city, has both...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $2099 & up -- 8-Night New Zealand & Australia Escape w/Tours — $2,099 Qantas Vacations
- $3099 & up -- Australia, New Zealand & Cook Islands Getaway — $3,099 Travelscene
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip — $1,999 Down Under Answers