Sights & Attractions in Brisbane
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Anzac Square and the Shrine of Remembrance
Paths stretch across manicured lawns toward the Doric Greek Revival...
|Memorials / Monuments||Brisbane|
The Commissariat Store
Convict-built in 1829 on the site of the city's original timber...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Brisbane|
Constructed in 1889, these Victorian terrace homes are a good...
|Houses / Mansions||Brisbane|
Old Windmill & Observatory
This 1824 construction is the oldest remaining convict-built...
Opened in 1868, this splendid, stone-clad, French Renaissance...
Treasury Casino Brisbane
This Edwardian baroque edifice overlooking the river stands on...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Brisbane|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Party in Australia! Flights to Brisbane From 929 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- 3.5-Star Metro Tower Mill On Wickham Terrace Fr $163+/Nt Hotels.com
- Brisbane Savings! Book at Oaks Festival Towers Fr $160+/Nt Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Visit Brisbane with Princess Cruises! 11 Nts Fr $1,699 Expedia
- Holiday in Australia! Students Fly to Brisbane From $1203 RT — $1,203+ STA Travel