Sights & Attractions in Great Barrier Reef
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Townsville
The summit of pink-granite monolith Castle Hill, 1 km (½...
A stroll along Flinders Street will show you some of Townsville's...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Townsville|
Museum of Tropical Queensland
The Museum of Tropical Queensland displays relics of the HMS...
|Museums / Galleries||Townsville|
Queens Gardens, at the base of Castle Hill, is a lovely place...
Reef HQ Aquarium
Reef HQ Aquarium, on the waterfront, a few minutes' walk from...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Townsville|
Townsville Town Common Conservation Park
Townsville Town Common Conservation Park, a seasonally changing...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $2099 & up -- 8-Night New Zealand & Australia Escape w/Tours — $2,099 Qantas Vacations