- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jupiters Hotel & Casino
At a Glance
- modern furnishings and facilities, great on-site entertainment options
- close to shopping centers
- expense, no in-room Wi-Fi, fee for parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Jupiters Hotel & Casino Review
This massive resort is always bustling. Executive and Superior rooms, the latter refurbished in 2007, have rich, earth-tone furnishings with emerald accents, high-speed Internet access, CD players, and slim-line 32" TVs with iPod interfaces, cable channels, and pay movies; most rooms have either a balcony or a sunny terrace. Front-facing rooms lack balconies, but have great views of the Gold Coast; other rooms look out across the hinterland. Executive room guests get special services and facilities including a guest lounge. Luxury suites are fully self-contained. Restaurants include Andiamo, specializing in fine Italian dining, and Charters Towers, offering contemporary Queensland cuisine including the freshest and finest local seafood.
- Address: Broadbeach Island, Casino Dr., off Gold Coast Hwy., Broadbeach, QLD, 4218 | Map It
- Phone: 07/5592-8100; 1800/074-344
- Website: www.jupitersgoldcoast.com.au
- Location: Broadbeach
- 563 rooms, 29 suites, 2 penthouses.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip Down Under Answers
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip — $1,999 Air New Zealand Vacations
August - September 2012
August 18 (Saturday): Newark to San Francisco to Sydney
My spouse and I flew United from Newark, NJ (EWR) to Sydney (SYD) via San Francisco (SFO). Read more
Last week we spent 5 days on Tasmania's beautiful west coast.
I last traveled on the Bass Strait ferry back in the 80s but Geoff and Taine had never taken the voyage so we decided it would be a fun bu Read more
· News & Features
After months of grounding due to safety and reliability concerns, the buzzed-about Boeing 787 Dreamline... Read more
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more