Sights & Attractions in Fleurieu Peninsula
Things to Do in Victor Harbor
The Bluff, 7 km (4½ mi) west of Victor Harbor, is where...
The Cockle Train travels the route of South Australia's first...
|Transportation Sites||Victor Harbor|
Coorong National Park
Coorong National Park, a sliver of land stretching southeast...
For cycling enthusiasts, there's Encounter Bikeway, a paved track...
Granite Island is linked to the mainland by a 650-yard causeway...
|Nature Preserves||Victor Harbor|
South Australian Whale Centre
The South Australian Whale Centre tells the often graphic story...
|Nautical Sites||Victor Harbor|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $2099 & up -- 8-Night New Zealand & Australia Escape w/Tours — $2,099 Qantas Vacations