Sights & Attractions in Kangaroo Island
Sights & Attractions Kangaroo Island
Department of Environment and Natural Resources Office
The Kangaroo Island Pass (A$61, A$166 families) is available from...
|Information Centers||Kangaroo Island|
Flinders Chase National Park
Some of Australia's most beautiful coastal scenery is in Flinders...
|Parks||Flinders Chase National Park|
A narrow, winding, unsealed road off South Coast Road, 46 km...
|Beaches||Seal Bay Conservation Park|
Make sure you catch the Pelican Feeding "show" at 5 pm daily...
Penneshaw Penguin Centre
Penneshaw Penguin Centre offers two ways to view the delightful...
Seal Bay Conservation Park
This top Kangaroo Island attraction gives you the chance to visit...
|Nature Preserves||Seal Bay Conservation Park|
Sip smooth Chardonnay while overlooking Eastern Cove at this...
|Wineries / Breweries||Penneshaw|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $2099 & up -- 8-Night New Zealand & Australia Escape w/Tours — $2,099 Qantas Vacations