Nightlife & the Arts in Hobart
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hobart Nightlife & the Arts
Hotel Grand Chancellor's relaxing piano bar is popular with local...
Federation Concert Hall
Federation Concert Hall is the permanent home of the acclaimed...
Grape is Tasmania's go-to wine and tapas bar, with a wonderful...
Republic Bar and Cafe
The cool kids go for the raucous, art deco Republic Bar and Cafe...
Round Midnight is a blues spot and has a mix of youngish live...
T42 is a lively waterfront spot popular for both dining and drinking...
Theatre Royal, an 1834 architectural gem with portraits of composers...
Wrest Point Casino
The Wrest Point Casino in the Wrest Point Hotel has blackjack...
Browse All Hobart Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $2099 & up -- 8-Night New Zealand & Australia Escape w/Tours — $2,099 Qantas Vacations