Nightlife & the Arts in Perth
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Perth Nightlife & the Arts
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Perth Concert Hall
The Perth Concert Hall, a modern building overlooking the Swan...
Perth International Arts Festival (PIAF)
Local talent dominates the arts scene in Perth, although the...
For outdoor performances, the Quarry Amphitheatre is popular...
Queen's Tavern has an excellent outdoor beer garden. The upstairs...
The Regal Theatre hosts local and visiting performances....
State Theatre Centre of Western Australia
The State Theatre Centre of Western Australia features the 575...
The Subiaco Hotel attracts a lively after-work crowd during the...
The Universal Bar has live jazz and blues Wed-Sun from late afternoon...
West Australian Ballet Company
The West Australian Ballet Company is a world-class ballet company...
West Australian Opera Company
The West Australian Opera Company presents three seasons annually—in...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Perth Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel