"High Tea by the High Sea" is the star of this luscious café, which—fortunately—has an appetite stimulating Southern Ocean view! Take a seat on a high-backed chair and indulge in three tiers of frittata, finger sandwiches, brownies, filled meringues and more. The Grand High Tea (A$45 per person) and Mini Grand (two tiers, A$29) include tea or coffee and a glass of sparkling rose. Also available are three share plates (A$25 each); all food on the Regional Taste Plate, which features buffalo cheeses and olives, comes from within 45 km (28 mi) of the café.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip Down Under Answers
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip — $1,999 Air New Zealand Vacations