Café Lugano Review
At the top of Thompson Avenue, Café Lugano is one of the island's best coffeehouses. It's a small affair, with tables on the street and in a pocket-handkerchief courtyard. There's local art on the walls, and a funky vibe pervades. The Swiss-Italian coffee is good, but the specialty here is the freshly squeezed juice (try the Revitalise, a blend of apple, carrot, celery, beetroot, and ginger). Exotic sandwiches and an all-day breakfast menu are served until the kitchen closes at 3 pm.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip Down Under Answers
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip — $1,999 Air New Zealand Vacations