Kadavu Group Feature
Kadavu's Top 4
Dive the Great Astrolabe. Duck into a swim-through past brilliant coral, be the wingman (or woman) of a huge manta ray or rubberneck at eels and reef sharks.
Kayak the Coves. Take a paddle to the serene inlets created by Kadavu's winding coastline.
Village Visits. Kadavu's villages are extremely welcoming and friends you make among the resort staff offer quick entrée to the islanders' particularly traditional way of life.
The View. Look around—you're in the setting of rugged South Pacific dreams. A sense of mystery and the past lingers in the island's untamed mountains and underwater depths, something that's harder to come by in the country's more accessible, sandier settings.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,331 Air New Zealand