Lomaiviti Group Feature
Lomaiviti's Top 4
Stroll along Beach Street. Few places in the world have preserved history, both physically and in spirit, the way Levuka's main street has.
Dine at the Whale's Tale. Its international cuisine belongs in Suva while its prices and cordial service are right at home.
Dive Wakaya Passage. Hammerheads, barracudas, and manta rays are regulars at the 1,000-meter drop-off here.
Visit a Village. Whether on Ovalau or one of the islands shared by a resort, the people of the Lomaiviti group are welcoming and proud of their traditions.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,331 Air New Zealand