- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hidden Paradise Guesthouse
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- Front rooms can catch noise from the kitchen
- one shower
Hidden Paradise Guesthouse Review
This cheap, clean place is behind a restaurant at the more lively end of town. Bathrooms (one per gender) are shared and the shower is cold-water only, but the included breakfast goes above and beyond Continental with eggs and bacon upon request. Staff are friendly, beds comfortable, and insects happily unaccounted for. Two rooms, each with a double and a bunk-bed, have optional air-conditioning for an extra charge. There's a shared kitchen.
- Address: Main St., Savusavu, Savusavu, Vanua Levu
- Phone: 885-0106
- Location: Savusavu
- 6 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,331 Air New Zealand
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After my brother and his family got back from an awesome trip to New Zealand last March, my husband and I started talking about adding it to our trip we were considering to Fiji. Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches. ... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
It only comes once a year, so why not close out 2011 with a bang?... Read more