- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The three major resorts—Koro Sun, Namale, and Jean-Michel Cousteau—offer nonstrenuous walks and guided Waisali Rainforest Reserve tours. The Coustea Resort offers a guided "medicine plant walk," Koro Sun has morning treks into its 90 acres of rainforest, and Namale offers a walk to a local village in addition to more challenging hikes. Anyone can embark on the short trail into the untouched Reserve, which leads to a waterfall.
Rock'n Downunder Divers. Rock'n Downunder Divers offers a half-day waterfall tour (US$40), half- and full-day beach and bay tours (US$40 and US$67), and a half-day village tour (US$60). The company rents out bicycles (US$20) and offers half- and full-day bicycle tours (US$34 and US$28). Half-day tours include snacks and towels; full-day tours also include lunch. Waitui Marina, Savusavu, Vanua Levu. 885-3447 or 932-8363. email@example.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,331 Air New Zealand