- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sea-Kayaking & Snorkeling
The upscale resorts have their own kayaks, snorkeling gear, and guided tours.
Rock'n Downunder Divers. Rock'n Downunder Divers rents out kayaks (half-day US$14 single, US$22.50 double; full-day US$25 single, US$40 double). You can take a tailored guided tour for US$3 per hour. The company also offers half- and full-day snorkel trips (US$40 and US$67) and half- and full-day beach and bay tours (US$40 and US$67). All half-day trips include snacks and towels if needed; full-day trips also include lunch. Waitui Marina, Savusavu, Vanua Levu. 885-3447 or 932-8363. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip Down Under Answers
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,373 Air New Zealand