- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Air Fiji has four daily flights from Nadi to Savusavu and two daily flights back. Pacific Sun has three daily flights to and from Nadi. The flight takes 45 minutes to an hour. Both airlines have offices at the Copra Shed Marina. From Savusavu airport, it's less than 3.2 km (2 mi) into town. A local bus passes every two hours or so and taxis are available. Nearly all Savusavu-area accommodations will arrange transport. Pacific Island Seaplanes offers chartered seaplane flights between Nadi and anywhere in Fiji and will land right in front of the resort.
Air Fiji does one daily round-trip early-morning trip between Nadi and Labasa and six daily round-trips between Suva and Labasa. Pacific Sun has one daily nonstop flight each way between Nadi and Labasa, and one or two nonstop flights from Suva-Labasa and Labasa-Suva depending on the day. The airport is amid cane fields about 10 km (6 mi) outside of town.
Pacific Island Seaplanes (672-5644. www.fijiseaplanes.com.)
Pacific Sun (672-0888. www.pacificsun.com.fj.)
Labasa Airport (LBS) (881-1035.)
Savusavu Airport (SVU) (885-2433.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,331 Air New Zealand