- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tiko's Floating Restaurant
Tiko's Floating Restaurant Review
What more appropriate setting for fantastic seafood than a 35-year-old original Blue Lagoon cruise ship? The fresh catch is written up on the blackboard menu at either end of the dining room. More often than not this includes lobster, sea prawns, and fish such as Nuqa, masterfully prepared. There are smoking and no-smoking areas as well as a private dining room in the former captain's quarters with 270-degree views. Some diners come later to hear the guitarist accompanied by a slice of sticky date pudding or chocolate mud cake, but it's worth arriving in time for sunset drinks. The restaurant is engine-less and attached to the dock, so don't worry about missing the boat.
- Address: Anchored off Stinson Parade, Suva, Viti Levu
- Phone: 331-3626
- Location: Suva
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch Sat.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,331 Air New Zealand
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After my brother and his family got back from an awesome trip to New Zealand last March, my husband and I started talking about adding it to our trip we were considering to Fiji. Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
It only comes once a year, so why not close out 2011 with a bang?... Read more