Sights & Attractions in Viti Levu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Viti Levu
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Completed in 1992 the Parliament grounds are designed like a Fijian...
Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
For a naturalistic bathing experience north of town, you can...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Nadi|
Sigatoka Sand Dunes
Archaeologists continue to uncover shards of pottery and human...
South Pacific Distilleries
This large distillery uses molasses from the local sugar mill...
|Wineries / Breweries||Lautoka|
Sri Siva Subramanya Swami Temple
This pastel-color Hindu temple cuts an impressive figure at the...
One of the largest sugar mills in the southern hemisphere, this...
Suva Municipal Market
The largest municipal market in the South Pacific is a fantastic...
|Markets / Bazaars||Suva|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1120* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $3099 & up -- Australia & New Zealand 4-City, 12-Night Trip Qantas Vacations
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1331* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,331 Air New Zealand