Nightlife & the Arts in Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Bora Bora with Maupiti Nightlife
Bora Bora is a honeymoon resort and its inhabitants tend to stay indoors. However, there are a few bars that stay open late and one late-night club. There are also cultural dance performances you can check out.
The best place for quiet, sunset cocktails are the motu resort bars to the east of the main island or any bar on the main island with a view to Mt. Otemanu and Mt. Pahia.
Browse Bora Bora with Maupiti Nightlife
Browse Bora Bora with Maupiti Nightlife By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends