- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
La Bounty Review
Like Café Aloe, this popular hangout on the main island is suited for those watching their francs. Menu items include thin pizzas and a whole array of Italian pastas, along with the local fish (such as mahimahi) given the French treatment, as well as crepes. The signature dish is the Seafood Gratin, a huge meal with lobster, mussels, fish, squid, and other delicacies in a creamy sauce.
- Address: PK 6, Matira, Bora Bora
- Phone: 67-70-43
- Location: Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more
· News & Features
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon.... Read more
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering.... Read more
Luxury small-ship cruise line Paul Gauguin knows the South Pacific.... Read more