- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges
Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges Review
This is the 16th of the 17 restaurants run by star chef, and New York resident, Jean-Georges Vongerichten. The stunning restaurant at the St. Regis resort, with fantastic Mt. Otemanu views, is suspended over the lagoon. The dishes reflect Vongerichten's Thai French style. Start with bacon wrapped shrimp with passion fruit mustard atop slices of fresh avocado. Follow that up with the exotic spiced chicken with coconut caramel sauce and a citrus salad. Vongerrichten flies in every few months to introduce the new menus. When he's not around, executive chef Romuald Feger, who once worked at Le Cirque in New York, is at the helm.
- Address: St. Regis Resort, Motu Ome, Bora Bora
- Phone: 60-78-88
- Location: Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more
· News & Features
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon.... Read more
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering.... Read more
Luxury small-ship cruise line Paul Gauguin knows the South Pacific.... Read more