- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Tipanie Review
This lovely restaurant at Le Meridien is built around the resort's private lagoon, which allows you to watch the antics of turtles big and small while you dine. Tasty main courses include roasted Muscovy duck breast with cinnamon and honey, topped with lavender and orange sauce. Finish off with caramelized banana tatin tart and Tahitian tiare flower ice cream.
- Address: Le Meridien Resort, Motu Piti Aau, Bora Bora
- Phone: 60-51-51
- Hours: Daily 6:30am--9:30pm
- Location: Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more
· News & Features
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon.... Read more
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering.... Read more
Luxury small-ship cruise line Paul Gauguin knows the South Pacific.... Read more