Boating & Sailing in Huahine
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Boating & Sailing
Huahine Lagoon. Canoes and speedboats (no license is needed to rent) are available for two-, four-, and eight-hour periods. Speedboat costs start at 5,000 CFP for two hours; gas is extra. Canoes are 300 CFP for two hours. Fare Quay, Fare, Huahine. 68-70-00.
Sailing Huahine Voile. This company's 49-foot yacht the "Eden Martin" can be chartered for a whole day with a crew, or you can join a four- or seven-day cruise around the Society Islands with five passengers plus the skipper. Along the Fitii road, Fare, Huahine. 68-72-49. www.tahitisailingcharter.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends