Fishing & Boating in Moorea
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Fishing & Boating
Moorea Fishing Charters. The 29-foot Riviera (with flybridge) is ready to go out every day except in rough weather. It can be hired, with crew, by the hour. A maximum of six people is required. The owner also runs Moorea Jet Ski Tours, offering two hour rides that include string ray and shark feeding and a brief stop near the Moorea Dolphin Centre. 77-02-19. www.moorea-fishing.com; www.tahitijetski.com.
Moorea LocaBoat. You can hire out a small motorboat (no license required) for two, four, or eight hours. Eight hours costs around 13,000 CFP with gas included. To find LocaBoat, wander through Hotel Les Tipaniers to the lagoon and it's just at the right of the hotel beach. PK 26, Coastal road, Moorea. 78-13-39.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends