- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
L'Ananas Bleu Review
Breakfast and lunch at "the Blue Pineapple," within the three-star time-share Bali Hai Club, is popular with guests and visitors. The views over Cook's Bay are superb and breakfast treats such as Tahitian donuts (on weekends) and crêpes are legendary. Lunchtime offerings include steak with fries, salads, hamburgers, and poisson cru. On Wednesday nights the restaurant puts on a lavish seafood barbecue (dishes from 1,800 to 3,890 CFP) and a dance performance beginning at 6 pm.
- Address: Cook's Bay, Moorea
- Phone: 56-13-68
- Location: Moorea
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner, except Wed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more