- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
La Plantation Review
Dine on French and Cajun food while listening to a jazz or soul band at this restaurant near Le Petit Village. A favorite dish is slipper lobster (a small relative of the crayfish) served with a vanilla sauce. Crab cakes and Cajun gazpacho spice things up. The decor of all white is plantation style with white cane chairs and tables. The best deals are the two set menus—the discovery (4,500 CFP) and the Cajun (5,100 CFP). There are regular party nights with a DJ and dancing into the late hours.
- Address: PK 2 counterclockwise, Coastal road, Hauru Point, Le Petit Village, Moorea
- Phone: 56-45-10
- Location: Moorea
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Tues. and Wed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more