- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
La Licorne d'Or
La Licorne d'Or Review
"The Golden Unicorn" is a charming little spot that wouldn't be out of place in a French village. The tables are immaculately set for dinner with fine glassware and apricot colored tablecloths, while lunch is more casual. The specialty dish is an intriguing mixture of tempura tuna, shrimps, rice, and ginger sauce, while lighter fare includes smoked salmon and crème fraiche and poisson cru "a la Chinois" (Chinese style).
- Address: PK 22 counterclockwise, Coastal road, Papetoai, Moorea
- Phone: 56-35-9
- Location: Moorea
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more