Boating, Canoeing & Sailing in Tahiti
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Boating, Canoeing & Sailing
Aroha Pacific. This all-in-one operator can take you kayaking and snorkeling around Tahiti and the peninsula one day, and trekking through mountain trails the next. Kayak and wave-skiing introductory lessons also provided. Coastal road, Mahina, Mahina, Tahiti. 43-67-92.
S.A.R.L. Moanareva. If you want to hit the water on a surfboard, wakeboard, canoe, kayak, long board, paddleboard, or learn to kite surf, then this is the place for lessons and equipment rentals. Pt. Vénus, Coastal road, Mahina, Tahiti. 42-45-28. www.moanareva.com.
Yacht Club de Tahiti. This operator has introductory and advanced sailing lessons for children and adults and runs competitions at all levels. PK 4, clockwise, Coastal road, Arue, Tahiti. 42-78-03.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
- $2449 & up -- Tahiti: Moorea 7-Night Vacation incl. Air — $2,449 Pleasant Holidays
- $3045 & up -- Tahiti: 7-Nt Bora Bora Escape w/Air, Save $500 — $3,045 Pleasant Holidays