Diving & Snorkeling in Tahiti
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Diving & Snorkeling
Eleuthera Plongee. This French outfit has been operating in Tahiti for more than 10 years taking experienced divers to 30 sites and training newcomers. They will take you on wreck dives, shark dives, and night dives. Marina Tania, PK 9, Coastal road, Puna'auia, Tahiti. 42-49-29. www.dive-tahiti.com.
Scuba Trek Tahiti. This operation is run by the Tahiti Yacht Club. Three dives take place per day to sights around the north coast of the island, with prices starting at 4,800 CFP per dive; there are discounts for multiple dives. PK 4, Coastal road, Arue, Tahiti. 42-23-55. www.scubatek-tahiti.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
- $2449 & up -- Tahiti: Moorea 7-Night Vacation incl. Air — $2,449 Pleasant Holidays
- $3045 & up -- Tahiti: 7-Nt Bora Bora Escape w/Air, Save $500 — $3,045 Pleasant Holidays