Horseback Riding in Tahiti
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
L'Amour de la Nature a Cheval. The wide-open spaces of the Taravao Plateau are the perfect place to let horses run free. There are one-hour rides to lookouts, while day rides include picnics. PK 2.5, North Coastal road, Tahiti. 43-50-79.
Club Equestre de Tahiti (Equestrian Club of Tahiti). The club offers trail rides to Pape'ete's rural areas and riding lessons. PK 2, Coastal road, Pira'e, Pira'e, Tahiti. 77-18-25.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
- $2449 & up -- Tahiti: Moorea 7-Night Vacation incl. Air — $2,449 Pleasant Holidays
- $3045 & up -- Tahiti: 7-Nt Bora Bora Escape w/Air, Save $500 — $3,045 Pleasant Holidays