- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Belvedere Restaurant
Le Belvedere Restaurant Review
This restaurant is favored by tour groups because of the sensational view from almost 2,000 feet (609 meters) in the hills above Pape'ete. There are sunset and moonlight dining sessions, with sunset being the most popular. You can drive yourself; however, it's a more relaxing experience to take an organized tour, as the road to the top is very steep and narrow in parts. There is a set menu and a la carte choices. Dishes may include fondue, mahimahi, pepper steak, and chicken. There's also a wine menu. The price includes a round-trip hotel transfer. The restaurant will provide transport to the airport if you have a late flight to catch home.
- Address: Route de Belvedere, off Coastal road at PK 2.5, Pira'e, Pira'e, Tahiti, 98701
- Phone: 42-73-44
- Location: Tahiti Nui
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
- $2449 & up -- Tahiti: Moorea 7-Night Vacation incl. Air — $2,449 Pleasant Holidays
- $3045 & up -- Tahiti: 7-Nt Bora Bora Escape w/Air, Save $500 — $3,045 Pleasant Holidays
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more
· News & Features
You know what's been missing from those long-haul trips to Australia and New Zealand you've been taking? ... Read more
Need an excuse to cruise the South Pacific?... Read more
Looking for last-minute getaways that won’t break the bank?... Read more