Sights & Attractions in The Other Islands
Sights & Attractions The Other Islands
|A-I J-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The village of Anaho, with it's small thatched-roofed Catholic...
Hiva Oa's main settlement is Atuona, which lies at the head of...
If you'd like to see Gauguin's final resting place, pay a visit...
Geology and Petroglyphe Museum
In the tiny village of Hokatu about 2 mi east of Hane look for...
|Museums / Galleries||Ua Huka|
The village of Hane, protected on the east by Motu Hane, also...
Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson favored Hatiheu Bay, which...
|Archaeological Sites||Nuku Hiva|
Hibiscus Foundation for Protected Turtle Species
Based at the Hibiscus Hotel, this sanctuary rescues sea turtles...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends