Sights & Attractions in The Other Islands
Sights & Attractions The Other Islands
|A-I J-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Jacques Brel Cultural Centre
The Jacques Brel Cultural Centre is adjacent to the Paul Gauguin...
|Museums / Galleries||Hiva Oa|
Near Mahu on the south coast is the home and grave of parliamentary...
|Memorials / Monuments||Tubuai|
Tubuai has a number of marae—Polynesian meeting grounds...
More than half the people live in the town of Mataura on the...
At the foot of Mount Hitikau, you can see a great series of monumental...
|Archaeological Sites||Ua Huka|
The Museum of Wood "Jardin Botanique"
The Museum of Wood, or "Jardin Bontanique," is situated in the...
|Museums / Galleries||Ua Huka|
About 500 people live on the island in two villages: Omoa, which...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends