Getting Here and Around
Air Tahiti makes four flights a week from Pape'ete to Ua Huka. The flight usually take in another island, making the trip about 4½. There are also flights to and from other islands. There is no public transport or car rental firms but several of the pensions hire out vehicles, usually with a driver.
Ua Huka Tourism Committee (Vaipaee, Vaipaee, Ua Huka. 92-60-19. scallamera.Florentine@mail.pf.)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends