- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Guests dine under white canvas umbrellas on a terrace on the edge of the lagoon by day, or at tables set with white linen and sparkling glassware by night. This restaurant is casual chic and is the most elegant on the island. Start with foie gras or mussels and move on to grilled salmon or whatever fresh lagoon fish has come in with the catch. Desserts include coconut and papaya tarts served with vanilla ice cream. Stop by the Kiri Kiri bar for a pre-dinner cocktail.
- Address: White Sand Beach Resort, Rotoava, Tuamotu Archipelago, 98763
- Phone: 93-41-50
- Location: Fakarava
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Lunch and dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
- $2449 & up -- Tahiti: Moorea 7-Night Vacation incl. Air — $2,449 Pleasant Holidays
- $3045 & up -- Tahiti: 7-Nt Bora Bora Escape w/Air, Save $500 — $3,045 Pleasant Holidays
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more
· News & Features
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more